D. Bhattacharjee, A. Chattopadhyay, S. Dutta, R. Ronen, and S. Kvatinsky, "SCAR: A SCalable ARea-Constrained Technology Mapping Flow for MAGIC", Design Automation Conference, July 2020.
L. Danial, and S. Kvatinsky, "Conversion-in-Memory Using Memristive Neural Networks"
, Workshop on Computing In-Memory: from Devices to Applications (CIM) at Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE), March 2020.
8. L. Danial, Y. Roizin, and S. Kvatinsky, "Neuromorphic Data Converters Using Floating-Gate Memristive Devices"
, Neuromorphic Computing – a Nature Conference, October 2019.
Best poster award
7. E. Giacomin, T. Greenberg-Toledo, S. Kvatinsky, and P.-E. Gaillardon, "A Robust Digital RRAM-based Convolutional Block without Process Variation Dependencies", Design Automation Conference, June 2018.
R. Ben Hur, Nimrod Wald, N. Talati and S. Kvatinsky , "SIMPLE MAGIC: Synthesis and In-memory MaPping of Logic Execution for Memristor-Aided loGIC"
, EPFL Workshop on Logic Synthesis and Emerging Technologies, Lausanne, Switzerland, September 2017 (invited).
6. N. Wainstein and S. Kvatinsky, "RF Memristor Modeling", International Conference on Memristive Materials, Devices & Systems, April 2017.
S. Kvatinsky, "mMPU: Memristor Memory Processing Unit"
, 2017 Stephen and Sharon Seiden Frontiers in Engineering and Science Workshop: Beyond CMOS: From Devices to Systems, Technion, Haifa, Israel, June 2017.
S. Kvatinsky, "Memristors for Learning"
, IEEE International Conference on Science of Electrical Engineering, November 2016 (invited).
S. Kvatinsky, "Introduction to Memristors"
, ChipEx 2016, Tel Aviv, May 2016 (invited).
R. Ben-Hur and S. Kvatinsky, "Processing within a Memristive Memory", Proceedings of the International Workshop on Emerging Memory Solutions, DATE Conference, March 2016.
S. Kvatinsky, "Avoiding the Dark Ages with Memristors"
, MemoCIS Workshop: “Memristors: at the Crossroad of Devices and Applications”, Milan, March 2016 (keynote).
S. Kvatinsky, "Emerging Memory Technologies: Challenges and Opportunities"
, DesignEx 2015, Tel Aviv, November 2015 (invited).
S. Kvatinsky, "Memory Intensive Computing"
, HiPEAC 2014, Vienna, Austria, January 2014
S. Kvatinsky, "Building the Computers of the Future - A Talk about Resistors, Memory, and More"
, Jacobs Showcase Lecture Series: Much is New Under the Sun, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel, November 2013
4. D. Soudry, D. Di Castro, A. Gal, A. Kolodny, and S. Kvatinsky, "Implementing Hebbian Learning Rules with Memristors", Workshop on “Memristor-based Systems for Neuromorphic Applications,” September 2013.
S. Kvatinsky, "Memristors - Not Only Memory"
, The Annual Conference of the Israeli Semiconductor Industry (ChipEx 2013), Tel Aviv, Israel, May 2013.
Best Lecture Award
S. Kvatinsky, E. G. Friedman, A. Kolodny and U.C. Weiser, "Memristor-based Logic", MemCo Workshop - Memristors for Computing, November 2012.
2. S. Kvatinsky, E. G. Friedman, A. Kolodny and U.C. Weiser, "Memristor-based Circuits and Architectures", 2nd Technion Computer Engineering (TCE) Conference, June 2012.
S. Kvatinsky, E. G. Friedman, A. Kolodny and U.C. Weiser, "The Desired Memristor for Circuit Designers"
, Nature Conference on "Frontiers in Electronic Materials, Correlation Effects and Memristive Phenomena," Aachen, Germany, June 2012.
S. Kvatinsky, "Memristor-based Logic Circuit Design"
, IEEE/ACRC Workshop on Memristors and Resistive Memory: Devices and Applications, March 2012
S. Kvatinsky, "Memristors and Related Applications", The International Conference of the Israeli Semiconductor Industry (ChipEx 2011), Tel Aviv, Israel, May 2011.