Tools Memristor Models
Here you can find models for memristors implemented in Verilog-A (compatible with SPICE) and MATLAB (including GUI).
The models are based on the papers:
- S. Kvatinsky, E. G. Friedman, A. Kolodny, and U. C. Weiser, “TEAM: ThrEshold Adaptive Memristor Model,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers (also CCIT Technical Report #804), Vol. 60, No. 1, pp. 211-221, January 2013.
- S. Kvatinsky, M. Ramadan, E. G. Friedman, A. Kolodny, and U. C. Weiser, “VTEAM – A General Model for Voltage Controlled Memristors,” Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs (in review). (also CCIT Technical Report #856)
They include the following models:
- Linear ion drift model.
- Nonlinear drift model.
- Simmons tunneling barrier model.
- TEAM – ThrEshold Adaptive Memristor Model.
- VTEAM – Voltage ThrEshold Adaptive Memristor Model.
We wrote a short manual and movie for these models. The Verilog-A model is also described in the following paper: S. Kvatinsky, K. Talisveyberg. D. Fliter, E. G. Friedman, A. Kolodny, and U. C. Weiser, “Models of Memristors for SPICE Simulations,” Proceedings of the IEEE Convention of Electrical and Electronics Engineers in Israel, pp. 1-5, November 2012. pdf
For any Information contact us and note that, for Virtuoso 6.1.5 there is a bug in some versions – use version 6.1.5-64b (IC06.15.500).