General Memristor Models
Here you can find models for memristors implemented in Verilog-A (compatible with SPICE) and MATLAB (including GUI).
The models are based on the papers:
- S. Kvatinsky, E. G. Friedman, A. Kolodny, and U. C. Weiser, “TEAM: ThrEshold Adaptive Memristor Model,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers (also CCIT Technical Report #804), Vol. 60, No. 1, pp. 211-221, January 2013.
- S. Kvatinsky, M. Ramadan, E. G. Friedman, A. Kolodny, and U. C. Weiser, “VTEAM – A General Model for Voltage Controlled Memristors,” Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, Vol. 62, No. 8, pp. 786-790, August 2015. (also CCIT Technical Report #856)
They include the following models:
- Linear ion drift model.
- Nonlinear drift model.
- Simmons tunneling barrier model.
- TEAM – ThrEshold Adaptive Memristor Model.
- VTEAM – Voltage ThrEshold Adaptive Memristor Model.
We wrote a short manual and movie for these models. The Verilog-A model is also described in the following paper: S. Kvatinsky, K. Talisveyberg. D. Fliter, E. G. Friedman, A. Kolodny, and U. C. Weiser, “Models of Memristors for SPICE Simulations,” Proceedings of the IEEE Convention of Electrical and Electronics Engineers in Israel, pp. 1-5, November 2012.
For any Information contact us and note that for Virtuoso 6.1.5 there is a bug in some versions – use version 6.1.5-64b (IC06.15.500).
This Model Fitting Manual will help you to set up the fitting environment and to perform the right configuration for optimizing your model, according to your data, using the following files.